I found out that having a blog for my photography is much easier than making a website myself. He he. The following pictures are my favorites from since I started till now. Hope y'all enjoy them!
Your Photography is breathtaking, no joke! May the Lord continually bless the beautiful talent He has given you! Some day I am going to ask if I can use some of your works as presents or something! Press on Princess
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
4 comments:
Your Photography is breathtaking, no joke! May the Lord continually bless the beautiful talent He has given you! Some day I am going to ask if I can use some of your works as presents or something!
Press on Princess
Beautiful Rach!!! Keep up the great work.....I love how you put verses on some of them. Beauty is a wonderful reflection of God and His Son. Love it!
Hey Rachel! It looks great! I can't wait to see your camera! Talk to you Sunday!
Susanna
So many favorites. Happy acorns a trampoline and the up close pink rose, Fun and Wow!
Post a Comment