Rachel, I love the picture you took of the sky over Ireland. I still can't beleive you captured that through the airplane window. That was a gift from God. Love, ~Mother~
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
6 comments:
These are beautiful! Did you make them, or find them somewhere else?
I took these pictures and added the scriptures myself. And thank you!
Yes! Really like them, Rach.Oh, and the new look is snazzy. :-)s
Very pretty!
The rose picture is a favorite. You captured a beautiful moment in time!
Rachel, I love the picture you took of the sky over Ireland. I still can't beleive you captured that through the airplane window. That was a gift from God. Love, ~Mother~
Post a Comment