I love the picture of the little girl from Bentley!! And...everytime I take pics of daffodils I automatically think of a verse about humility....funny huh? :) ~Allix~
I love the little pink rosebuds! The two flowers remind me so much of a mother and her child walking by the wayside. "God's creation is beautiful beyond description!" Love ~Mother~
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
4 comments:
I love the picture of the little girl from Bentley!! And...everytime I take pics of daffodils I automatically think of a verse about humility....funny huh? :) ~Allix~
yeah I do too :D
I love the little pink rosebuds! The two flowers remind me so much of a mother and her child walking by the wayside. "God's creation is beautiful beyond description!" Love ~Mother~
Love, love, love this picture and verse!
Post a Comment