Wow, Rachel, I had no idea how talented you are with photography! This site is absolutely gorgeous! :D (And of course I remember you!! Thanks for adding me as a friend!)
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
3 comments:
Gorgeous. Makes me want to visit Scotland all the more. Keep it up. God has given you some great talent!
Great job both of you, I really like the pic. : )
Wow, Rachel, I had no idea how talented you are with photography! This site is absolutely gorgeous! :D (And of course I remember you!! Thanks for adding me as a friend!)
Post a Comment