I love these! You are such a good photographer. I enjoy looking at your pictures! The colors are so beautiful, and you have a good eye. I have always wanted to take up photography myself, but I just don't have the right kind of camera right now.
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
2 comments:
Nice!
I love these! You are such a good photographer. I enjoy looking at your pictures! The colors are so beautiful, and you have a good eye. I have always wanted to take up photography myself, but I just don't have the right kind of camera right now.
Post a Comment