I thought I had your email address, but couldn't find it, so....These pictures are wonderful, and so are the ones on Picasa! They were such fun to see. Do you think you will be getting the files to Bryce and Sarah? Because if not, I might ask you to email a few so that we have the full size files to print. Thanks for all of your hard work in documenting the events!
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
2 comments:
Rachel, you captured some very precious moments! Love you, Mother ")
Hi Rachel,
I thought I had your email address, but couldn't find it, so....These pictures are wonderful, and so are the ones on Picasa! They were such fun to see. Do you think you will be getting the files to Bryce and Sarah? Because if not, I might ask you to email a few so that we have the full size files to print. Thanks for all of your hard work in documenting the events!
Love, Renee
Post a Comment