I took this photo with someone else's camera and I just now got a hold of it :D This picture would have been in the post "From Bryce and Sarah's Wedding Weekend" from July if I had had it at the time :).
Stunning! And the Hydrangea wreath's look terrific on the doors. I am so glad they didn't wilt with the temp. being 106! I put little water picks in most of them to help keep them fresh. It was perfect time to cut these type of flowers. God is always good!
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
2 comments:
Stunning! And the Hydrangea wreath's look terrific on the doors. I am so glad they didn't wilt with the temp. being 106! I put little water picks in most of them to help keep them fresh. It was perfect time to cut these type of flowers. God is always good!
this picture is amazing!!
Post a Comment