Oh! How neat. It would be neat to find such a camera! By the way, I arrived here from Paige Elizabeth's photo blog. If you'd like, feel welcome to stop by my blog (Footprints in the Sand is my main blog.) Thanks for taking the time to read this comment.=)
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
6 comments:
That is so cool!!
Oh! How neat. It would be neat to find such a camera! By the way, I arrived here from Paige Elizabeth's photo blog. If you'd like, feel welcome to stop by my blog (Footprints in the Sand is my main blog.) Thanks for taking the time to read this comment.=)
~Elizabeth J.
what a neat cam! great photos! :-)
What an awesome camera! You have to tell us how you got it!
well, some friends of mine bought a house from an old army guy who used to live there and they found it inside :D
ahh thats so cool! awesome shots!
Post a Comment