Hi Rachel! Thanks for all of your kind comments on my blog...you are so sweet! I just wanted to pop over and say I love these pictures. You had a beautiful subject, Greta is gorgeous! I just found out we have some mutual friends...You know the Hall's? I was talking to Amanda and she told me, how fun! They are some of my best friends...such fun girls! God bless in your photography, maybe we can meet in person someday!
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
3 comments:
Hi Rachel!
Thanks for all of your kind comments on my blog...you are so sweet!
I just wanted to pop over and say I love these pictures. You had a beautiful subject, Greta is gorgeous!
I just found out we have some mutual friends...You know the Hall's? I was talking to Amanda and she told me, how fun! They are some of my best friends...such fun girls!
God bless in your photography, maybe we can meet in person someday!
Thanks, Jessica! I would LOVE to meet you sometime! :D
Beautiful images and a cool location! The perspective with the harp images is awesome. Way to be creative and come up with something new!
Post a Comment