Thought I would leave some blog love. How are you doing? Rachel girl the Lord has blessed you with such a great talent. You have a great eye and I love what I have seen you do with your camera. I love how the Lord gives every a different a perspective on things around us.When I have some more downtime I will see some more of your blog.These kiddos keep me busy busy!Can't wait!!Hugs!
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
2 comments:
You've got some great shots here! Don't you love it when people let you just take them out and shoot to your heart's content?
Hello Rachel,
Thought I would leave some blog love. How are you doing? Rachel girl the Lord has blessed you with such a great talent. You have a great eye and I love what I have seen you do with your camera. I love how the Lord gives every a different a perspective on things around us.When I have some more downtime I will see some more of your blog.These kiddos keep me busy busy!Can't wait!!Hugs!
Jennifer-Rose Serna :)
Post a Comment