Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Heart Faces-"Hands On Fun" photo contest (my entry)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. : )
Simple and sweet.
It says a lot.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Sweet photo! :)

BeckeyZ said...

love the black and white! Great photo!

Unknown said...

What a great capture! :-) I love how even pictures without faces can convey so much emotions!

Allie said...

Very sweet! Speaks volumes!

Pics by Mic said...

Great shot! I love the B/W!

Alice said...

i love the nail polish :) so much fun! love the B&W, too.

my hand shot is posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :).

Mominin said...

Such a simple photo that says so much. Great shot!

Killlashandra said...

Lovely shot. I like how the glitter in the nail polish shows up so well in the b/w.

Elissa L. said...

first word that came to mind was "intense"

Jean Marie said...

Hi, Rachel... great shot!!

Just thought I'd leave an extra note to a fellow sister in Christ, as well as a fellow Rebelutionary! :)

~ Jean Marie

Anonymous said...

What a precious photo!

April W said...

I love this photo because it makes me want to know the story behind it! Great job.