what a cool shot! I love the natural smiles on the girls, the shadows in the foreground caught my eye right away...thy look like waves that draw the eye towards the subjects. Nice!
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
4 comments:
Really like this angle, it's fun:) Great entry.
what a cool shot! I love the natural smiles on the girls, the shadows in the foreground caught my eye right away...thy look like waves that draw the eye towards the subjects. Nice!
So cute! I love this angle! What great smiles, they are so sunny ;)
really FUN!
AWW!!! Good times, I miss you girls :D
Post a Comment