Rachel these are breathtaking!! The Lord has blessed you with such a great eye!! Love all of them...looks like you had a fantastic time what a way to celebrate such an acomplishment..graduation!! May the Lord continue to bless and keep you on your journey into adulthood and photography!!..Jenn;)
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
4 comments:
Incredible photos!!!!!!!
Rachel these are breathtaking!! The Lord has blessed you with such a great eye!! Love all of them...looks like you had a fantastic time what a way to celebrate such an acomplishment..graduation!! May the Lord continue to bless and keep you on your journey into adulthood and photography!!..Jenn;)
Wonderful photos. Thank you for sharing.
You got some great pictures!! I hope I go to France someday. :)
Savannah
Post a Comment