“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Look how creative you are! Very great pictures. I also love your pictures at the bottom of your blog. So cool! Now I am thirsty for a key lime soda.
ps. I'm sure you know that Jennifer Aniston's character on Friends name was Rachel Greene...I'm a Friends fan and just wanted to point out how cool that was!! ha!
Jenna, yeah, I knew that. It's funny, one time I was at an airport and I had to show the man my passport; when he saw what my name was he laughed and said "You've got a pretty famous name!" :D
The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
15 comments:
the balloon cracks me up! I love it!
Happy New Year!
Awww...what a cutie; love the last one!
Very fun. I love the one with the gals peeking around the corner. Great faces!
These are all fantastic! Very very creative.
I really like the bowl of cereal one. But they are all great, this challenge took a lot of creative thought! Very nice job.
Love the last one, it looks so natural! And the baloon is adorable too. They are all fun!
My fav is the little girl in the T-shirt! Too cute! Great job!
These are great! Very creative!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Look how creative you are! Very great pictures. I also love your pictures at the bottom of your blog. So cool! Now I am thirsty for a key lime soda.
The cereal bowl is perfect!
I just love the expression of the girls on the 3rd photo! Great capture
Great photos! I like the nose/flower photo!!
ps. I'm sure you know that Jennifer Aniston's character on Friends name was Rachel Greene...I'm a Friends fan and just wanted to point out how cool that was!! ha!
I love the one with the cereal bowl. :)
Jenna, yeah, I knew that. It's funny, one time I was at an airport and I had to show the man my passport; when he saw what my name was he laughed and said "You've got a pretty famous name!" :D
My fav is the last one - looks like something Angie and Amy should sell in the gift shop.
Good luck!
Post a Comment