Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Heart faces-"We Are Family" contest (my entry)

24 comments:

AngelaCate said...

Precious...so many great faces!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. What a wonderful bunch of beautiful faces! I can almost feel the love! : )

Courtney and the Boys said...

That looks like such a fun family! :) Great capture!

Amanda said...

fun picture...great shot!

Randi said...

How did you manage to get a great expression out of everyone in this photo? Love it! :)

Theresa Osenbaugh said...

Heheh..I love the lady in the second row, teal shirt. So silly and fun!

Jan said...

Love all the expressions on this happy family!!!

amanda thiessen said...

love big family shots!

Karen Schneider said...

Great pic - they look like they are such a fun group!

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

I love the emotion of this! Such happiness!

Katrina Kennedy said...

LOL!

This makes me laugh! Just love it!

Amandalynn said...

A great goofy family! I really enjoy this photo, it reminds me of my own relatives!

Heather said...

This looks like a fun family ... great capture!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

I want a family like that! What fun. Love the colors too. Nice capture

Unknown said...

What a fun shot! I love how everyone just looks so happy!

Skeller said...

i love the fun feel of this!!

Wanda said...

Awh....what a happy fmialy shot. Just beautiful!

Wanda (At Last...)

Christina said...

That is so great! Love the bite. :)

Carrie said...

Oh I love this...what a great family! So fun! perfect shot!

Photography By Jessica Nicole said...

What a fun picture! Im sure great memories were made that day! :)

Rana said...

What a great family photo.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

what a fun photo!

Ginger said...

Looks like a fun time! Great shot

Michele Ann Greene said...

Wow! You really captured a fun and special moment. It shows they felt very comfortable with you. Good job!