The photographer is no longer silent.
Yep, I'm going to start talking on my blog now. Since I just finished taking "Prizewinning Photography" with IPS, I thought it'd be a good time to start :D. Anyway, back to what this post is about...
I had the wonderful privilege of attending "Prizewinning Photography" in Dallas, TX last week. What a FANTASTIC time I had! My instructors Peter Pallock, Mandy Pallock (they're husband and wife...very MUCH so. Hehe :D), and Rob Bennett were the best instructors any young photographer could ask for! They were great teachers, had GREAT sense of humor, and they became our friends as well :). And my fellow class mates were just SUPER! They were so friendly, fun, and caring. We all got along together so well :D
And the best part about the whole thing was how God was the center of it all!!
The first day we went to the West end of Dallas.
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
Now, when I took this picture, I didn't even tell this worker that I was with a photography class. I just asked, "Excuse me, sir, could I take a picture of your shoes?" He replied, "Why sure!" And he pulled his pant legs up like so! It was hilarious!! All of the other workers started laughing too :D.


Here's where the class was held, where we slept, ate, and had good times: The Dallas ministry Center (which used to be the Ambassador Hotel)

And here are a few of my amazing class mates: Faith Rohlin, Heather Hickey, and Christina Hastings :D

and Hannah Koehn (pronounced "Cane") is the one who jumped in Christina's place on the right :D


Yep, I'm going to start talking on my blog now. Since I just finished taking "Prizewinning Photography" with IPS, I thought it'd be a good time to start :D. Anyway, back to what this post is about...
I had the wonderful privilege of attending "Prizewinning Photography" in Dallas, TX last week. What a FANTASTIC time I had! My instructors Peter Pallock, Mandy Pallock (they're husband and wife...very MUCH so. Hehe :D), and Rob Bennett were the best instructors any young photographer could ask for! They were great teachers, had GREAT sense of humor, and they became our friends as well :). And my fellow class mates were just SUPER! They were so friendly, fun, and caring. We all got along together so well :D
And the best part about the whole thing was how God was the center of it all!!
The first day we went to the West end of Dallas.
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
Now, when I took this picture, I didn't even tell this worker that I was with a photography class. I just asked, "Excuse me, sir, could I take a picture of your shoes?" He replied, "Why sure!" And he pulled his pant legs up like so! It was hilarious!! All of the other workers started laughing too :D.


Here's where the class was held, where we slept, ate, and had good times: The Dallas ministry Center (which used to be the Ambassador Hotel)

And here are a few of my amazing class mates: Faith Rohlin, Heather Hickey, and Christina Hastings :D

and Hannah Koehn (pronounced "Cane") is the one who jumped in Christina's place on the right :D






1 comments:
How fun! I love the blue sky in the first shot.
Post a Comment