Practicing stop motion on Heather's hair :)
-3.jpg)
That day we went to Thanksgiving Square in downtown Dallas. It was probably my favorite photo shoot; it was very enjoyable :)
-2.jpg)

And this is the beautiful Bethany Hall (another great class mate). Her hair is amazing (I'm a big fan of red hair). And her eyes! Stunning

-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
Haha, ok, this must be explained. Christina saw this man and his friend taking pictures with the cow statues (she found out they were from Florida and they were in Dallas for a conference). She asked them if she could take their picture for our class. The gentleman you see in the picture said something like this "Hey! Why don't I take off my shoes and socks, roll up my pants, get in the water, and pretend I'm running with the cows!" Christina thought he was joking and laughed, but he was serious! So, as you see, he just plunged on in while his friend took pictures as well :D
-2.jpg)
It makes me happy when people are awesome like that :D (Oh! And he gave Christina his card and asked her to e-mail the pictures to him :D )

-2.jpg)
Poor Faith. After I took this picture, that evening her sunglasses got crushed in a door :(
At least I have a picture of them for her :D
At least I have a picture of them for her :D
-2.jpg)
Yeah, we all got these sweet badges :D
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
This picture makes my heart happy :)




2 comments:
that is very neat you got to attend. We were just in downtown Dallas, with all the architecture and old churches my hands were itching for my camera. Not enough time unfortunately =)
So glad you got to go. I would LOVE to go someday!! My friend went before and had a great time.
Great Pictures.
Emily~
Post a Comment