Why did it have to end?!!
Sigh...it was an amazing week. So many memories made, and so much learned!!
The fifth day we did a photo shoot at a historic park right across the street from the Dallas Ministry Center. It was such a neat place! They had old farmsteads, buildings, a schoolhouse, etc... and they had a few people there reenacting :D. And the best part was I was in a very happy mood; anytime I saw something I wanted to take a picture of, I did a happy, healthy run to it. It was quite fun :D.
Sigh...it was an amazing week. So many memories made, and so much learned!!
The fifth day we did a photo shoot at a historic park right across the street from the Dallas Ministry Center. It was such a neat place! They had old farmsteads, buildings, a schoolhouse, etc... and they had a few people there reenacting :D. And the best part was I was in a very happy mood; anytime I saw something I wanted to take a picture of, I did a happy, healthy run to it. It was quite fun :D.
This was my "awkward" picture. Lol :)

-2.jpg)
I found this little guy in the old popcorn stand!


Another "awkward" picture. Haha :D
-2.jpg)
Christina being an awesome model :D.
-2.jpg)
That evening they had a little extra photo shoot for us! We went up on top of the roof and took pictures of the Dallas skyline! It was really fun being up there except for one fact: the instructors said we had to stay in the middle of the roof because there were "soft spots" on the sides since the building was so old. Eeek! Yeah, that kinda scared us a little. But we still had a good time up there :).

What a wonderful wonderful week :).




2 comments:
I loved your photos from this past week! They all looked amazing. Can't wait to see more =)
-Ang Leiter
I really enjoyed these! And they're even better now that you're "talking" about them :D
Post a Comment