God is so good to me...
I turned 18 years old on the 8th of this month :). I'm so thankful that God saved me at a young age and I've had 12 and a half blessed years as a follower of Christ. He is WORTHY, HOLY, and ALL that is GOOD!
Anyway, I was able to spend the day with some of my sweet sisters in Christ :). Part of the day we explored the neighbors' land and took pictures of each other; we had lots of fun...I like these girls a lot :D.
Here's Allix again! (Y'all saw her just the other day).
Yes, I believe she's rocking this picture :D

And y'all remember Kayleigh too! How could y'all forget this lovely face? So graceful :)

And here's the gang! (Except for Susanna, who arrived later...don't worry, y'all will see her in just a second :D). They're such precious girls. :)

Savannah! (She and her sister Shelbi were a part of the "Fruit of the Spirit" shoot)
She is SUCH fun and has a caring heart :D.
She is SUCH fun and has a caring heart :D.



And here's Susanna Simpson! I told y'all y'all would see her :D.
Doesn't she look like a true lady? :)
Doesn't she look like a true lady? :)

GREAT smile! :D




Susanna loves photography as well :D. And she's a Nikon girl just like me! Haha :D



:)




2 comments:
Thanks for a wonderful afternoon! Haha, "Nikon girls".... :D love you!
I think it's safe to say we ALL had a blast! I love those pictures of Savannah, by the way. Her eyes look so pretty and blue!
Post a Comment