Friday, November 12, 2010

Jessica Shae's mock "engagement" shoot :)

Towards the end of Jessica Shae's workshop, she did a mock "engagement" photo shoot with Brandon and Natalie Pitts!


They made the perfect models!! They were cute, easy going, and GORGEOUS!


Natalie is actually a photographer as well! She's VERY good! Check out her blog!


Thanks, again, Jessica for a splendid time!! It was very helpful seeing what an engagement shoot is like (and it was perfect timing since I have an engagement shoot tomorrow! My first one! I'm so excited :D ).


3 comments:

Jessica Shae said...

Awwww, I love this! It's kinda weird/fun to see what I look like shooting, thanks for capturing these! And they're beautiful pictures, really good job!

Ica Images said...

this is too cute. jessica is too cute. and i hope you had a great time at her workshop!!! :)

Rachel Greene said...

Haha, you're welcome, Jessica! :D And thank you!

Ica, I had a WONDERFUL time! :D