Yesterday afternoon, I just had the urge to take pictures of random pretty things around our house (especially antique things...have I mentioned I love antique things? Because I DO!)
The quilt on our guest bed.
The quilt on our guest bed.

The pretty painted tray in the guest room (Love the blue flower in it :) ).

And here's me in the mirror in the guest room; this was somewhat accidental and it turned out somewhat cool ;).

It's a mirror that looks like a window.

And this little beauty used to belong to my great grandmother. Isn't it lovely?! I just recently discovered it in the house, and Mom let me have it :D.

And last, but certainly not least, my antique pocket watch :D. I bought it last summer when I was in Kriksville, Missouri. Amanda Webb and I had fun checking out the antique stores in town, and this pocket watch was one of my buys :D.
I realized I had never taken pictures of it, so I did :). No, it doesn't work, but maybe someday if I get married, I'll get it fixed and give it to my husband :).
I realized I had never taken pictures of it, so I did :). No, it doesn't work, but maybe someday if I get married, I'll get it fixed and give it to my husband :).

My favorite shot of it :).
"If you're lost/ You can look/ And you will find me/ Time after time.
If you fall/ I will catch you/ I'll be waiting/ Time after time."
-"Time after time" by Quietdrive
"If you're lost/ You can look/ And you will find me/ Time after time.
If you fall/ I will catch you/ I'll be waiting/ Time after time."
-"Time after time" by Quietdrive


I think it looks very friendly here...smiling around the limb at me :D.





0 comments:
Post a Comment