It was well spent :).
My dear, wonderful, amazing friend Amanda Marie Webb came into town last week!! YAY! She lives around 12 hours away (in Kirksville, Missouri) so I don't get to see her as often as I'd like :'(. But we had a WONDERFUL time together! It was a good week :)
My dear, wonderful, amazing friend Amanda Marie Webb came into town last week!! YAY! She lives around 12 hours away (in Kirksville, Missouri) so I don't get to see her as often as I'd like :'(. But we had a WONDERFUL time together! It was a good week :)
So on last Friday afternoon, Amanda and I went to Greta's house to hang out; we had a great time :D. Greta is a very good cook. She made us a breakfast casserole and we had grapes on the side :D.
%20collage%207.jpg)
After lunch, we went exploring throughout the land :).
And, of course, I took pictures of them :D.
Oh, what a precious girl you are, Greta :).
And here's Amanda!! (Yes, y'all have seen her in times past on here)
She's 18 and absolutely wonderful. We've known each other pretty much all our lives, but it was only after the Lord saved her from the power of sin 3 years ago that we really became close :).
Amanda had only spent time with Greta once (last summer; they really hit it off), so she was very excited to see her again :D.
While we were exploring, we discovered a patch of pussy willow in the field!...It reminds me of a children's book that I read quite often when I was little...I don't remember the title, but I do remember it was about pussy willow and a kitten, so obviously it was super cute...hmmm, I need to go searching under my bed for it...
Doesn't it kind of look like snow? :)...love these of her.
Gorgeous.
Oh, lovely Amanda!! You look like you're modeling for Ralph Lauren! This picture is a favorite.
Happy girl...well, she was laughing because I asked Greta to make her laugh and Greta broke out into a spontaneous dance. Yeah, we have fun. Haha :D
Amanda is a true joy :).
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20collage%201.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20collage%202.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20collage%203.jpg)
%20collage%204.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment