Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Two new scripture pictures and my thoughts behind the creations :).


I didn't feel well today at all. And since I couldn't do much, I decided to go back through my pictures from our trip to Europe last May and relive the memories...oooh, we had a grand time :). Anyway, while I was looking through my pictures taken in France, a couple of them caught my eye and seemed they would make great scripture pictures. So here they are :).


Both of these pictures were taken in the Palais de Papes in Avignon, France. The light is so marvelous...the shadows almost seem to be shrinking away from it. I immediately thought of John 1:5.


This picture made me think of being isolated, alone, and just learning from God...just sitting and learning more about His Will for us. That's why I chose Psalm 119:12.


May God bless each and everyone of you :).

4 comments:

Doris Price said...

Beautiful photographs and the Scriptures fit them well. Thank you for sharing with us on FB.

Doris Price

Hannah Royal said...

Good job, Rachel! :)

Taylor said...

I especially LOVE th first one!! :)

Shelbi said...

These are so beautiful! Great job!

I would LOVE to be able to go to France someday!!! :D