The whole reason I do photography is for my enjoyment, others enjoyment, and for the glory of God; and I attribute my photography to God's Grace and His Providence!
~Rachel~
P.S. If you would like to use any of my pictures or if you would like me to take your pictures, please contact me!
11 comments:
what a lovely smile!!
oh wow!! this is breathtaking
What an adorable smile!
I love this pic. Great job.
Amazing that you were able to catch such a sweet moment through that (well traveled and touched) glass! Definitely a smile in the moment....great job!
Seriously LOVE this picture!
ahhh a double smile :-)
Very artsy!
I love it! So cute! :)
I love this picture and I already love you - the mere fact that you are quoting John Calvin on your blog! Bless you sista!
So cute and unique! i can't tell what the reflection is in but thats why its so great!
Post a Comment